An overall summary of warranty claims for each brand :
- GITZO BAGS - Standard 2 years warranty. Eligible for free warranty extension through their online website, totalling up to 7 years extended warranty. See here for more information.
- MANFROTTO - Standard warranty ranges from 6 months to 2 years. Extended warranty ranges from 2 years to 6 years. Depending on the nature of the product, warranty policies vary. Please head over to their website for more information.
- JOBY - Standard 1 year on all Joby products. Extended 2 year warranty on selected products. See here for more information.
- LOWEPRO - Lifetime warranty. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see here for more information.
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC - Standard 2 years warranty. Eligible for free extension through their online website, totalling up to 7 years extended standard warranty. Please see here for more information.
- AVENGER - Standard 2 years warranty. No extended warranty available. Please see here for more information.
- TOKINA - Standard 2 years warranty. See here for more information.
- OTHER BRANDS - Standard 1 year in-house warranty.
Our warranty lasts one year excluding but not limited to the ones listed above (except "other brands"). For these excluded brands, please refer to their website regarding thier warranty policies. As we are distributors for these brands, we do not have the rights to process your warranty claims and we have to abide by their warranty policy.
To be eligible for a warranty claim, your item must not be intentionally or unintentionally damaged. Warranties are only covered if it is a manufacturing or technical defect. Damage such as wear and tear will not be covered. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your products back to the manufacturer, send it to us and we will process these claims for you.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during the manufacturing or delivery process. Send us an email at email@example.com along with the pictures of the defect, a brief description, and the original receipt scanned.
Alternatively you could send us the damaged product itself but you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.