The buyer is deemed to agree to all the terms and conditions when a transaction(s) takes place.
The terms and conditions stated hereof forms an integral part of this sales transaction and for all warranty claims.
- All warranty claim(s) must be accompanied by our original unaltered purchase invoice/ cash sale.
- V Photo Sdn Bhd reserves the right to reject any warranty claim(s) without providing any reason(s)
- Other than Lowepro products, all other products carries a six months warranty period.
- Goods sold can be return within 7 days from date of purchase provided the customer return the complete set i.e the product is in working condition, packaging, accessories etc.
- 4.1- No refund will be made. Money paid for returned products will be used to purchase other items in our website.
- Lowepro product(s) warranty
- 5.1- This limited consumer warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the Lowepro products.
- 5.2- This warranty lasts as long as you, the original purchaser, own your Lowepro product.
- 5.3- This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration, or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zipper wear, fabric abrasion, etc.). In time, even a Lowepro bag will wear out!
Also, this warranty excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property.
- 5.4- This warranty requires you to submit your product together with our original invoice/ cash sale invoice for inspection to confirm the defect. Lowepro will not provide any coverage under this warranty unless your claim is in compliance with all of its terms. To request warranty service, you may contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5.5- After inspecting the product and confirming the defect, we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace your Lowepro product free of charge. If your product is no longer available, we will replace it with a product of similar value.
- When the warranty is approved and the repair/ replacement is without cost. However, a service charge will be imposed to cover incidental cost e.g. Fright charges, etc.